Precision Pain Care’s specialized therapies include:
- Epidural Steroid Injections are used to manage nerve root irritation caused by spinal disorders. Common conditions treated are: herniated or bulging discs, disc degeneration, spinal stenosis, arthritis, trauma, post herpetic neuralgia and diabetic neuropathy.
More on Epidural injections See interactive videos
- Facet Injections and Medial Branch Blocks address inflamed facet joints due to trauma or arthritis. These injections can reduce pain and be used as a diagnostic tool.
More on facet injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation helps patients who have experienced short-term relief following facet injections, medial branch nerve blocks, or other painful nerve pathways. This procedure uses small electrodes to heat and destroy or stun and reset pain pathways and can provide long lasting pain relief.
More on radiofrequency ablation
- Trigger Point Injections treat painful soft tissue (muscle) points by injecting small amounts of local anesthetic and/or anti-inflammatory medications into specific muscles/muscle groups.
- Joint Injections treat inflammatory joint conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, gout, tendonitis, bursitis and osteoarthritis.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation interrupts pain signals to the brain by delivering small, electrical impulses to nerve fibers in the spinal cord. This therapy can treat failed back syndrome, non-operative spine related pain, complex regional pain syndrome, peripheral and diabetic neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, back pain, post-amputation pain and post-herpetic neuralgia.
More on spinal cord stimulation See video